Well informed is well armed and we believe in that philosophy, so we're updating this site to include our policies for operation as well as standard information not disclosed in the FAQ section.
- No customer's information will ever be shared or sold.
- Orders are filled as they are received, unless an ingredient is on order and has not arrived. Our turn-around-time (TAT) is listed at the checkout.
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages. Once a package has shipped, the care of your package lies with the Postal Service. If you would like your order insured, we have a product page in which you can purchase insurance. We do provide tracking and delivery confirmation included in the standard shipping charge, which is calculated automatically by this site and covers both shipping and handling costs.
- If a mistake was made on our part, we'll do everything we can to make it right; however, we do not accept exchanges. We will not replace an item if there is simply a change of heart about color/finish upon receipt. There must be a legitimate reason to request a replacement item. We do not accept returns or grant refunds if you simply do not like the item.
- We strive to create products that are unique, but sometimes, customers need something specific. We are more than happy to work on custom products/shades via email.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time within the first 72 hours after placing it. It is a courteous amount of time that ensures that the order has not been shipped and can still be refunded. Orders cancelled after the 72 hour period will be contested through your means of payment only if they have already shipped.
- Just as our customers have the right to cancel any order at any time before shipment, Notoriously Morbid also reserves the right to cancel or amend an order at any time at our discretion. You will receive a notification that your order has been cancelled and any payment made will be promptly refunded.
- International orders are welcome and appreciated, but the transit times are longer than domestic shipments. International customers are also responsible for any customs charges. Information on the Customs Duties and Taxes for USPS can be found on their website.
- Lastly, we appreciate any and all feedback we receive in reference to site navigation, order processing, listings, and customer service. Please, don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. You can click here to be taken directly to the Contact Us page.