The name "belladonna" means "beautiful lady," and was chosen because of a risky practice in Italy. The belladonna berry juice was used historically in Italy to enlarge the pupils of women, giving them a striking appearance.
Poisonous plants that can kill you, but make it fashion.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex
- SO SOFT, SO FANCY
- Our socks do not contain polyester
- Heel Pillow
- A feature typically reserved for athletic socks
- It's comfy and helps keep your socks up
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area
- Adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- High Thread Count
- Like fancy sheets for your feets
- Greater levels of details
- 40 Gram Socks with Smoooooth Seams
- Sewn to be better than your average sock - not paper thin
- Provide breathe-ability for year round wear
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 5-11